Table Mountain Casino says it will “welcome back” guests on Monday, June 8, with many new rules to prevent COVID-19 spread.
The hours of the popular casino north of Fresno will be limited to 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. to allow for a daily deep cleansing of the facilities.
The casino has been closed since March 16.
New Standards of Operations
Several new “standards of operations” will change the look and feel of the casino, at least initially.
Some of those include:
• The casino floor will be open to a 25% capacity to allow for social distancing.
• There will be a guest maximum occupancy of 650 during the first phase of opening.
• Guests must be active players, as no loitering is permitted.
• Mandatory temperature readings will be taken at the entrance doors. Guests with temperatures over 100.1 will be given a second reading after five minutes. If a guest’s temperature remains high, entry will be denied.
• Guests age 65 and older and/or anyone with underlying health issues should follow CDC/Government guidelines on attending group events.
• Masks are required upon entry and inside the casino.
• Club Cards are required for entry. Hosts will be available for sign-ups and reprints of Club Cards.
• Social distancing decals have been placed throughout the property.
• Table games, poker, and bingo are closed until further notice,
• No valet service.
• Plexiglass has been installed at “help stations” and casino cages.
• Nearly 250 sanitation stations are available.
— TableMountainCasino (@Tablemtncasino) May 27, 2020